понедельник, 26 сентября 2011 г.

black carpet beetle larvae::Its been at least 23 months since i first found the carpet beetle i video taped black carpet beetle larvae

black carpet beetle larvae

black carpet beetle larvae

black carpet beetle larvae

black carpet beetle larvae::Its been at least 23 months since i first found the carpet beetle i video taped.
I went back to the agriculture dept for marin connty california and had bugs on scotch tape like we do at the vet clinic.
I wonder if all the pest control and experts even know what they are talking about.
Had a company called biopest come recommened by wildcare here.
I do not want them having buge on them.
It has a light and is wonderful.
My rugs are all wrapped in plastic my freezer if ull of anything i can put in it for at least a week if not more.
Vet kem company suggested i use gentrol it does not kill the larvae but if they are present they can not mate nor the beetles.
They all become sterile which after a few months makes it just about o bugs with 120 day residual.
I am buying it at pest mall.
Com this is insane.
My son did not see anything.
He has since gotten an hammock and sleeps outside and pretens he is back in brazil.
He told me he did nto know what to do for me.
I have a landlord who did pay me for the products i paid for.
He would have paid the biopest people.
Left traps now for one mayhem is willfull distruction and or tearing apart by the limbs.
I do not thing these insects have that kind of will power.
So i did not pay them.
Called and told them i was cancelling hte check and am now on my own.
I also had scale in the house as the plum tree was dying form them dripping sap so bad it stuck to shoes and hair and clothes and in came the scale.
Do you think we can start our own company?
Agriculture dept wanted live specimens so lucky me found them right away in the kitchen.
I have 3 weeks of no bugs and now found larvae on my guilt the tiny buggers are so small.
Com yyou can get yard spray as well.
It will not rub off on her face.
The turtles can walk on it once it is dry.
No harm used it for 27 yrs now with turt my first box turtle and my son now 28.
I walk barefoot on it when spraying and then wash my feet because i do not wear shoes in the house.
My box turtles will die form insecticide.
That all adds up to perfect place for them to breed.
I do have 2 cats but i keep a very hair free house with my dyson and due to asthma.
But i will do that.
Wish you all well.
We are not insane.
I have finally stopped crying and know this is real.
Hope some of this helps you out.
By the way my girl rat got in my closet and got her tail stuck on the trap so all the traps went in the garbage no need for them.
I still have some spiders so that is good as they eat the beetles.
Take care and after i use the gentrol i will post again.
We are sane and we are stronger for going through this.
black carpet beetle larvae::If you are finding little, fuzzy worms in
your pantry or under your rugs or if you are noticing tiny, dark
beetles in your window sills, you may have a carpet beetle infestation
black carpet beetle larvae

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий