понедельник, 26 сентября 2011 г.

boone carpet inn nc red::I viewed the travelcity boone carpet inn nc red

boone carpet inn nc red

boone carpet inn nc red

boone carpet inn nc red

boone carpet inn nc red::I viewed the travelcity.
Com 1wk before 102006 to get an estimate of how much the rooms would be in boone, nc.
I had planned a trip for my husband and i 3rd wedding anniversary to go to blowing rock.
I search the internet and viewed travelcity.
I tried to booked on line and was unable, so i called the motel.
I spoke with peter.
I asked peter about the price and he stated that because of the leaves changing the price would be higher.
But it would not be too much higher that the price quoted on the internet.
He confirmed the reservation and asked for my card.
My husband and i was very tired and traveling from durham, nc, we went immediately to our room.
We woked up about 3am and discovered that it was very cold in the room.
My husband is an electrician.
He checked the temperature.
The temperature registered 0.
We were very tired, we took the cover off of the other bed and went back to sleep.
The lady receptionist attempted to tell us how to turn the register up.
I shared with her that the temp control was not working, we need someone to come and check the register and temperature.
Twenty minutes later she knocked on our door, handed me a small heater and walked away.
She did not apologize for the inconvenience or nothing.
I immediately went to the room and it was still cold as ice.
I shared with her that i could not sleep in that room another night and we needed to checked out.
I asked her for a discount because of the fact we slept in a cold room all night.
Really i shared with her that we should not have to pay at all because of the no heat.
I will never stay at a red carpet inn.
boone carpet inn nc red::Many restaurants, such as darryls, smokey
bones, o brians, mama marias, carrabbas italian grill, outback steak
house, chilis, olive garden, lone star steakhouse, ruby tuesday, and
fast food establishments such as waffle house, wendys, and mcdonalds
boone carpet inn nc red

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий