воскресенье, 13 ноября 2011 г.

bad highlights in STOCKTON bad highlights STOCKTON

bad highlights in STOCKTON

bad highlights

bad highlights STOCKTON

bad highlights in STOCKTON.I have very dark brown hair, i told the stylist that i hated the look of highlights, and just wanted my natural hair brightened a bit, as i hoped this would bring out my natural highlights more.
I asked for an allover color one or two shades lighter than my hair.
Instead she said that highlights and lowlights together would give me the look i wanted, and strongly discouraged the allover color.
I called and the next day, was scheduled with their senior color correctionist to fix it.
She said she had to highlight my whole head all over again, lifting and toning section by section, in order to even things out as much as possible.
I am so upset that my virgin hair has been messed up and cannot be corrected.
It looks much better now, but, still not even close to what i originally came in for.
Can you tell me if the information and correction given me were accurate?
Is there anything else i can do?
Was my color correction expert right, and this is the best that can be done?
What would you suggest?
If you were, it sounds like it was expensive and i would not go back.
This could have been fixed much more simply if they had applied a gentle lightener to slightly lift the lowlights so that they were not as much darker than the rest.
Then, because that would also lift the rest of the colour as well, it would all have to be repigmentized or filled a bit and then tinted to the colour you actually wanted.
Then the next time you want colour, you can get what you want, done deal.
If they did, find another more reputable salon.
One that stands behind their work, and will not try to get you involved in more costly work to repair what they did in the first place.
Best of luck to you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий